Friday, September 6, 2013

3 Months

A little late but here it is.....


You are becoming such a little man! I need time to freeze so I can keep you this small for a while! This is all going too fast! You can pull yourself in a sitting postion by holding on to mamas fingers. You can actually sit up on your own for a couple seconds too! You are starting to talk more and more and love making loud noises. You absolutely hate your pacifier now. If we even touch your lip with it you scream!

The biggest accomplishment this month was you rolled over!! Yay! You are a pro at it now. The second I put you on your stomach you are rolling on your back. You are also starting to notice toys and grabbing for them!

Drool is your new look. I don't know why you do but you drool all the time now.  You have started to like being swaddled again. Before you hated your arms being pinned down but now when you know you are getting swaddled you get all excited.


You are starting to grow out of your 0-3 month clothes and its making mommy sad! I have a tub in your room that I am putting all the clothes you've outgrown in, and its filling up too quickly! You laugh and giggle constantly! You are the happiest baby I have ever been around.


You are starting to get a bald spot on the back of your head from laying on it all the time. I try to put you on your belly more but like I said you roll over the second I do!  You are so close to rolling from your back to your belly but you don't really like being on your belly so I don't think you are trying too hard :) We are so excited to see what you do next!

Love you baboy!





No comments:

Post a Comment